Facing legal challenges can be overwhelming, especially if you're unfamiliar with the legal process. Whether you're facing criminal charges or filing for divorce, you need to retain a trusted law firm. Residents of Bay Minette, AL rely on Harold A. Koons, III, Attorney at Law for top-notch legal services. Attorney Koons handles family law, personal injury law and criminal law cases.
You can count on attorney Koons to assist you with every step of the legal process, making sure you understand all of your options and potential outcomes. He will do everything possible to help you get your life back on track.
Call now to set up an appointment at a local law firm.
Look no further than Harold A. Koons, III, Attorney at Law for comprehensive legal services. Clients throughout the Bay Minette, AL area trust attorney Koons to represent them in court. Here are a few reasons why you should hire him:
- He can draw on 20+ years of legal experience
- He's represented clients in municipal and state court matters
- He's a retired Judge Advocate General for the Army National Guard
- He's a member of the Baldwin County Indigent Defense Committee
- He's the former president of the Baldwin County Bar Association